Work in Educational Settings
- Are you worried about the retention and attainment of young trans students in your educational setting?
- Do your staff lack understanding and confidence when working with trans people?
- Are you aware of the Equality Act 2010 requirements regarding the inclusion of trans people?
- Are you confident around tackling bullying related to students’ sexual orientation and gender identity?
- Do you need help around your work in trans inclusion with your equalities markers such as Athena Swan Charter or Stonewall’s Education Champions programme?
Gendered Intelligence provides a range of services for all educational settings including Schools in Key Stage 1-2, 3-4, Sixth Form and Further Education Colleges, as well as other educational programmes such as Pupil Referral Units, schools in hospitals and other settings across England and Wales.
Gendered Intelligence offers a number of different trans training packages for staff in schools, colleges, universities and youth services. We also provide workshops for children and young people to learn about gender diversity.